Thursday, October 25, 2018

Countdown to Greater Days

Two more days and our YFC Sector Conference will happen. There are mixed emotions. I am excited. I am anxious. I am happy. I am nervous. I cannot explain what I am feeling right now. But there is one thing that I am sure of - I am ready to witness God's great plans to unfold.

Many things can still happen along the preparations. Since this is God's, the evil is also at work. The tensions, the petty concerns, the unfinished deliverables that lead to frustrations might be there, but what God continues to remind me is that despite all of these, He will continue to reveal Himself more. 

Totally surrendering to His will is still sometimes hard. There are moments wherein I'll ask the Lord, "We dreamed of this together, di po ba? Dinasal ko naman po 'to ah." And so He answered, "Continue to trust Me. I know better than you, remember? I planned this since the beginning. Just participate with all my plans. I got this for you!" Yes! Here goes the friendly reminder of our all-knowing God that... He is God and I am not.

I believe that as this Sector Conference goes near, His every dream for me/for us will come true. 

2 more days. 2 more days.
Let's get it on, Lord! Greater days are about to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment