Saturday, July 25, 2015

When I Need Him Most

     I grew up not used of asking for God's help (Don't get me wrong.).  All I do is to patiently wait for Him to help me.  If He wants to help me, then thank You, but if not, still thank You!  It doesn't matter to me anyway.  I only believe that He will just do His part, and the rest of the battle is mine alone.

     But early this year, I am learning to acknowledge that I need Him.  I need Him fully!  Not just a part of Him, but everything of Him.  I have experienced a lot of frustrations and disappointments, but it is only to Him where I ran to.  This is when I also acknowledge that I CANNOT do things on my own --- I will need Him..I will always need Him.  And it takes a lot of courage from me!

     Now, I am learning to ask.  I am learning to beg.  I am learning to surrender.  I am learning to trust Him fully that the battle is always His' and He's gonna win it for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment