Monday, December 9, 2013

Words Are Not Enough

The priest asked in his homily this afternoon, "Given the freedom to choose, sinong nanay ang pipiliin ninyo?" "Hindi ba yung pinaka-understanding, pinaka-loving at pinaka-compassionate?", he added. And I strongly agree!

I am a self-proclaimed Daddy's Girl because he spoils me, he supports me all the way and he gives me everything I need (and want)! :) Even my siblings, they will tell that they are Dad's favorites. :) But being away from home, I can't help but think about Mom, How is she kaya? Is she fine? Is she okay? Does she take her maintenance medicines everyday? Who takes good care of her whenever she's not feeling well or who accompanies her whenever Dad is in the office and my sibs are in school?

Whew! Mom, I know you are okay (I hope so), but allow me to write something for you.

When I heard those words from the priest, I told myself that that's exactly like Mom. Yes, she is understanding, she is compassionate and she is so loving. :))

Mommy, thank you for everything! Thank you for waking up every 4:30 in the morning everyday just to prepare us for school. Thank you for patiently waking us up kahit po hindi agad kami gumigising. Thank you for cooking our breakfast and baon for school. Thank you for preparing our school uniforms (from head to toe). Thank you for always assuring us that we will come to school on time. Thank you because whenever we leave something for school, you still patiently bring it. Whenever we need something, you are the first one who get so worried. Thank you for taking care of us, for patiently waking us up so that we can drink our medicines on time. Thank you for always being there in all our school programs, extra curricular activities and even in all our check-ups. Thank you for being our no. 1 tagapagtanggol. Thank you for being over protective for we learn to protect ourselves more. Thank you for loving Dad so much, for supporting him in all his decisions and encouraging him in life. Thank you for being the "clown" of the house, for all your corny jokes and endless stories. Thank you for always telling us if we look good or not. haha! Thank you for always reminding us to pray everyday and to love each other. Thank you for simply being a mother to us. Thank you for your selfless love!

I miss you so much, Mom! I thank the Lord for giving us the Best and the Most Wonderful Mom! :) I love you always and forever! :)



 

No comments:

Post a Comment